Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Coin Identification

Question
Unknown coin
Unknown coin  

Unknown coin
Unknown coin  
I found this coin in an estate sale lot and haven't been able to identify it. I'd like to know country of origin and year, as well as denomination.

Answer
Hi Donna,
This is a modern novelty piece. Many simply refer to items of this type as fakes, but it does not copy any existing coin, so therefore it is not technically a counterfeit and does not have a denomination. The design is similar to a couple 19th century Chinese coins. These modern pieces are also made in China for the most part. They are often marketed as "Miao silver", which in reality is a base metal alloy that contains no actual silver.
Thanks for the question! :)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits