Coin and Paper Money Collecting/EXANO 1730

Question
I have a token, about the size of a US 1 dollar coin on one side at the top it says either EXANO 1730,1736,1750, or 1756 one of those I am not real sure. towards the middle there is a tic-tac-toe like figure (3 columns intersecting 3 rows),in the first row going left to right it says IL,8,A,(the alpha symbol), in the second row it says P,V,A (once again an alpha symbol), The third and finale row says 7,3,6. On the back side of the  coin I cant make out what the rim says but in the center there is a cross with a short tail. In two of the corners of the cross (diagonal starting in the top left) there is an uppercase "M". In the other two sections diagonal from each other again there is what looks like a fire or a dragon. If anyone can tell me what it is or at least how much it is worth that would be much appreciated.

Answer
Hello,
As I mentioned, a decent photo is always necessary to make an ID and evaluation. Otherwise it's only possible to give you a general clue. Your description may point to a so called Spanish cob, which was issued in large amounts in a number of mints from the Spanish colonies in South America. There are also an incredible number of reproductions, fakes, toy coins etc. on the market which makes identification of your coin impossible without a photo of both sides. If it looks similar to this one in this topic: https://www.cointalk.com/threads/help-with-a-1736-spanish-coin.48496/  then it means I got close.
If possible please add decent photos, diameter and weight and I can try give you a better ID.
Best regards!

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Bogdan C.