Coin and Paper Money Collecting/H.A.R. token

H.A.R. 2
H.A.R. 2  
Here is the pic you asked me to submit.

Thanks for any info.

By the style of the design and font it is 19th century. It appears to be an advertising or "store card" piece, with the letters H.A.R. representing the initials of the merchant. As for the actual name, it is not likely possible to know. So many pieces like this are simply lost to history. I did some research and came up with nothing that would match these initials and time period.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).