Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1983 D copper penny,1968 S dbl stamp penny

I've come across to pennies of 1980 3-D and one of the two I drop it on accident and I had a very dull sound so I figured that might be the copper and it weighs 2.8 G which I don't understand because that's between 2.5 G and 3.1 1G. So I'm not figuring out which one could be reall

Now I have a 1968 S double stamped penny with mint Mark there is a double, chin is dbl,forhead double and I was doing some research on this coin in the 1960 9S penny goes for $125,000 and there's only half 1 million made but the 1968S only has 250,000 made,
Now what's funny is I bought a queen camera to take pictures of these coins but the camera get so close I can't get a picture of anything so I'm trying to figure that out so people can see the pictures before I tried to send it to NGC any pinons ideas thank you very much

Without photos, it is too difficult to say what you have. Based on your limited description, the 1980's cents are likely rolled thin and/or a slight variance from the normal copper/brass planchet at 3.11 g, especially if it is the same diameter. The 1968-S cent is likely NOT a doubled die like the major 69-S you speak of. The late 1960's and into the early 1970-S, many coins had shift or machine doubling that affects both the design, date and mintmark. The "key" is the mintmark. For it to be a true doubled die, the mint mark must NOT be doubled, as, in that time period, the mintmark was applied to the die after it was made. Shift doubled coins have little to no value. See:

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Ronald Fern

I can answer most all questions relating to US coins, tokens, and currency. I'm not strong on world coins or ancients. Primary field of expertise is errors and varieties. Over 55 years experience in coin collecting. Part time dealer since 1976. Employed by McDonnell Douglas/Boeing for over 34 years as an Industrial Engineer/Technical Specialist before retiring in 2002.

Worked weekends for "Lonesome" John in the late 1960's to mid 1970's processing error coins, packaging, and preparing orders. Worked with John Devine and Fred Weinberg on several California Error A Rama's in the early 1970's. Served as display judge at annual Error-A-Rama coin shows. Opened and operated mail order coin business DBA "CAL ERRORS" in 1976. Contributor to Alan Herbert's "Official Price Guide To Mint Errors" and Fivaz/Stanton "Cherrypickers' Guide". Worked Saturdays at Huntington Beach Coin Exchange 1980-1999. Had table and sold coins at a number of coin and gun shows in So CA, AZ and NV. Sell coins, tokens and currency on Facebook. Past "Errorscope" Editor. Presently CONECA Examiner.

Errorscope, Numismatic News, Civil War Token Journal, Error and Variety News

AA Degree LBCC pre Engineering, 1964 BS Degree CSULB Ind Technology, 1968

1st Place EAR Trophy for Civil War Token Errors, NLG Author of Year Award for best monthly coin column "Error News and Views" in small Numismatic paper, owned and published by Ray Anthony.