Coin and Paper Money Collecting/double stamped pennie

double stampped pennie
double stampped pennie  
I have a 1972double stamped pennie, but this has the front lincons head, and the back stamp , building across lincons face, the top of the pen. Has no edge, it is stamped, flat

From the photos, I have to believe that this is not a genuine mint error.  The lettering from the back would be raised not incure.
It almost appears that someone put 2 coins together, put in a vise and presses them into each other.
Just my opinion, but I don't think it has any value.
Joe Hylas

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas

Numismatic professional with over 30 years experience can answer your questions about US coins, their values, how best to sell them and where to buy them. Interested in starting a collection? Find out which areas are undervalued and how to acquire those coins at the best price.

Ex-Head Precious Metals trader for Deak-Perera International with 42 offices worldwide. Industry experience since 1978. Has worked co-operatively with US Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, Austrian Mint, Chamber of Mines of South Africa, World Gold Council and Platinum Guild International. Professioanl numismatist specializing in US Coins. Always buying collections, will travel if size of collection warrants. Website: www.AllCoins.US

PCGS, NGC, Rotary

Physician's Money Digest

Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration

Paul Harris Fellow