Coin and Paper Money Collecting/very interesting Deco medal Saudi arabian

Question
Hi,I've done some research but can't connect to why this coin was made, the rarity and obviously value.its 65grams bronze with palm tree,79 and P in 3 separate rounded squares(the hallmark)on the city side there's another tiny palm tree marking scribed into this coin, 3 kings or persons of importance.The Arabic legend written on the coin is "Royal Commission of Jubail and Yanbu"

Not much else I have been able to find out except I'm sure 79 is the year, but why and for what with who lol.

I hope that you can help me.

Thankyou

Answer
Hi Craig,
My knowledge on Middle Eastern medals is not particularly strong. I would suggest posting your question along with pictures of the medal in the identification section of the Coin Community forum, direct link http://www.coincommunity.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=124 There are a number of people there that are much more familiar with the type of piece you have than I am.
Thanks!

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits