Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1893 indian cent double strike

Question
1893 indian cent double strike
1893 indian cent doubl  
My father and I have been dabbling in coin collecting for a while now. We happened across this 1893 Indian head cent. Which seems to have been struck first as a brockage about 5% off center or so, and then struck again on center regular.we were wondering what this could be valued at. This is the first of its kind that I have witnessed. So I hope you enjoy the picture.. thanks,  Scott.

Answer
Hi Scott,

In my opinion, due to the low grade of the coin, there won't be a big value placed on it.  I would guess that it would trade for under $25.  However, it may help if you have the coin certified by PCGS or NGC .  Doing so would certainly make it more appealing.

Regards
Joe Hylas

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas