Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1893 indian cent double strike

1893 indian cent double strike
1893 indian cent doubl  
My father and I have been dabbling in coin collecting for a while now. We happened across this 1893 Indian head cent. Which seems to have been struck first as a brockage about 5% off center or so, and then struck again on center regular.we were wondering what this could be valued at. This is the first of its kind that I have witnessed. So I hope you enjoy the picture.. thanks,  Scott.

Hi Scott,

In my opinion, due to the low grade of the coin, there won't be a big value placed on it.  I would guess that it would trade for under $25.  However, it may help if you have the coin certified by PCGS or NGC .  Doing so would certainly make it more appealing.

Joe Hylas

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas

Numismatic professional with over 30 years experience can answer your questions about US coins, their values, how best to sell them and where to buy them. Interested in starting a collection? Find out which areas are undervalued and how to acquire those coins at the best price.

Ex-Head Precious Metals trader for Deak-Perera International with 42 offices worldwide. Industry experience since 1978. Has worked co-operatively with US Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, Austrian Mint, Chamber of Mines of South Africa, World Gold Council and Platinum Guild International. Professioanl numismatist specializing in US Coins. Always buying collections, will travel if size of collection warrants. Website: www.AllCoins.US

PCGS, NGC, Rotary

Physician's Money Digest

Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration

Paul Harris Fellow