Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Chinese Coin

Front of Coin
Front of Coin  

Back of Coin
Back of Coin  
Aloha David,

I see that you have some experience with Chinese coins.  I have attached some photos of one I may be willing to sell at an acceptable price.

If this is something you are interested in, then please let me know what you would may be willing to pay for it.

You seem to have misunderstood my previous answer so I will be more direct. What you have is a cheap piece of costume jewelry made from a fake coin. This ring and the fake coin in it is worthless. this is a cheap piece of junk that you often find for sale at flea markets.

The coin is a counterfeit fake coin and it has no value. While you may be willing to sell it I am sorry to tell you that it has no value.

Hopefully this helps you to better understand what you have.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

David McConaghy

I can answer most questions about coin identification, grading and counterfeit detection. I can answer questions about US and Foreign coins & currency, ancient coins too.

30 years experience as a collector and dealer in rare coins ANA Numismatic Scholar Owner of New England Coin Exchange I have been buying and selling coins in RI for over 30 years

Professional Coin Grading Service - PCGS National Guaranty Corporation - NGC American Numismatic Association - ANA

Cityscape Merchant Circle Numismatic News eBay Providence Journal Bulletin All Experts

Numismatic Scholar Certificate - American Numismatic Association BSEE - New England Institute of Electronics