Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Chinese Coin

Question
Front of Coin
Front of Coin  

Back of Coin
Back of Coin  
Aloha David,

I see that you have some experience with Chinese coins.  I have attached some photos of one I may be willing to sell at an acceptable price.

If this is something you are interested in, then please let me know what you would may be willing to pay for it.

Aloha,
Jo-Anne

Answer
Jo-Anne,

You seem to have misunderstood my previous answer so I will be more direct. What you have is a cheap piece of costume jewelry made from a fake coin. This ring and the fake coin in it is worthless. this is a cheap piece of junk that you often find for sale at flea markets.

The coin is a counterfeit fake coin and it has no value. While you may be willing to sell it I am sorry to tell you that it has no value.

Hopefully this helps you to better understand what you have.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

David McConaghy