Coin and Paper Money Collecting/old paper bill from 1864

Question
Good evening,can you tell me the value of Richmond dolar from 1864 year ...
I have three paper bill from 1864 year (1$,5$ and 10$)
Old paper bills are very good save and they are in plastic bags.
Thanks you for ansver.
Greeting from Serbia

Answer
Hi Dusko,

Sorry but with so many copies, replicas, and couterfeits in existance, there is no way to evaluate yours over the internet.  If you send pictures of both sides of each note, I would be able to tell if they are blatant counterfeits, but without first-hand inspection, there is no way to tell if they are absolutely genuine.

If genuine, in good condition, these notes generally sell in the $20 to $30 range.  If not genuine, they are worth less than a dollar.

I hope this helps,

Dan

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore