Coin and Paper Money Collecting/What is value of 1854 Napolean iii Cino Centimes

Question
What is the value of the above coin.It is copper and in very good shape ..It has a mint letter of "K" which I reviewed and it said not many were made. The lettering is clear and the eagle is very visual.

Thanks for you help.

Answer
Hi Santo,
My apologies for the delay in answering your question. The 1854K 5 centimes is actually one of the more common, with over 13 million of them having been made with this date and mint mark. In good shape with only light wear and no other problems it's worth $10-$15 auction and $20-$30 retail direct from a dealer.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits