Coin and Paper Money Collecting/wondering what kinda coin this is

Question
front of coin
front of coin  

back of coin
back of coin  
I wanna know then name and value of this coin if it has any

Answer
Hello! It's a Western European one but I'll try to help you anyway. It looks like a silver coin of Johann Georg I of Saxony (1615-1656), dated 1628. I can't tell what denomination is without knowing its diameter and especially its weight, but looks pretty much like a half thaler you can see here http://www.mcsearch.info/record.html?id=578468 (sold for 200 euros in 2011, but that one is a bit better than yours, regarding conservation/strike).

I don't see anything suspicious from the pictures but generally speaking for judging the authenticity of such coins one must see them in hand.

If you need further help please let me know. Good luck!

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Bogdan C.