Coin and Paper Money Collecting/2 silver unknown coin

I have another 2 coins that I cannot identify.  They are both small and silver in colour and I assume from the same country.  The first coin has a profile head wearing glasses with text to each side of his head.  The reverse has connical buildings with steps leading up to them. There is some text to the right of the roof. There is also a number 1.
The second coin has a facing head also wearing glasses (same man?).   There is text all around the edge.  The reverse side has two elephants facing each other and their foreheads against some kind of crest.  There are building roofs in the background and text all around the edge.
Can you help?

These are modern pieces from Thailand. The same designs were used on different types and denominations, but you can find your exact coin by looking through this list:

These coins are still circulating legal tender in Thailand.

Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).