Coin and Paper Money Collecting/2 silver unknown coin

Question
I have another 2 coins that I cannot identify.  They are both small and silver in colour and I assume from the same country.  The first coin has a profile head wearing glasses with text to each side of his head.  The reverse has connical buildings with steps leading up to them. There is some text to the right of the roof. There is also a number 1.
The second coin has a facing head also wearing glasses (same man?).   There is text all around the edge.  The reverse side has two elephants facing each other and their foreheads against some kind of crest.  There are building roofs in the background and text all around the edge.
Can you help?

Answer
These are modern pieces from Thailand. The same designs were used on different types and denominations, but you can find your exact coin by looking through this list: http://en.numista.com/catalogue/thailande-4.html#devise4

These coins are still circulating legal tender in Thailand.

Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits