Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Identification

Question
I have a coin that is about the size of penny, copper, Edward VII is on obverse facing right, Inscription "EdwardVS VII DEI GRA: BRITT: OMN: REX FID: DEF: IND: IMP:", reverse has a circular flower pattern around coin with the date 1903 at the bottom.

Thanks for the answer on the tiny copper coin with the crown and Templar's cross; I suspected that it was a replica or some sort of token but could never find anything similar to it in research materials.

Answer
Hi again Allan,
I suspect this is a similar type of item to the small coin you asked about previously. There were coins made in 1903 in Canada and British India which had a circular flower pattern, but those would also have the denomination in the center above the date. Plus, the lettering on the portrait side would be different.
Thanks again for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits