Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Identification of coin

Question
I have a tiny copper coin with a crown on one side and a Templar cross on the other.  It has no date amd has beads or dots around the edges on both sides.  Other than the symbols of a crown and Templar cross, it does not have any writing or other markings on it.

Answer
Hi Allan,
This design was used an a variety of coins over the course of over 200 years. The fact that there is no lettering on it means it is likely a modern novelty piece modeled after a medieval silver coin. I would not be able to tell you much more than that without seeing a picture of it, you can attach one to a follow-up question on this site.
Thanks.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits