Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Kwongtung 2cent yr7 n Kiangsi 10cash coins

China coins
China coins  
I was an avid china antic / coin (especially copper) collector from 1995-2000 when I was working in China and spent my weekend in local places where rural people sell "everything". I seldom buy from middle man.
I enclosed 2 of my coins that I had collected.
I would appreciate your kind assessment/view.
Thanks and regards, Lor.

Hello Lor,

The 2 cent Kwang Tung coin should be bronze and have a diameter of 30.7 mm. This is a collectible coin and would sell for $6 to $10 in this condition.

The other copper coin is a mystery to me. I checked all my books and research sites but I can not find this one. It is possible that it is a token. I am sorry that I can not help you with this one.

David Mc  

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

David McConaghy

I can answer most questions about coin identification, grading and counterfeit detection. I can answer questions about US and Foreign coins & currency, ancient coins too.

30 years experience as a collector and dealer in rare coins ANA Numismatic Scholar Owner of New England Coin Exchange I have been buying and selling coins in RI for over 30 years

Professional Coin Grading Service - PCGS National Guaranty Corporation - NGC American Numismatic Association - ANA

Cityscape Merchant Circle Numismatic News eBay Providence Journal Bulletin All Experts

Numismatic Scholar Certificate - American Numismatic Association BSEE - New England Institute of Electronics