Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Odd Sacajawea dollar

Question
Hello sir:

I have a Sacajawea dollar, gold in color, with no date on the usual location...There is no date around the edge either, which is entirely smooth. The scenario depicting a woman in a work field planting some corn on the back suggests it is from 2009, but there is absolutely no date on it. Is this a rare or valuable coin???

Thank you.

Answer
The date of the 2009 Sacagawea Dollar is incused along the rim.  With the date should be the mintmark and motto.

If the date is completely missing, and the coin was not tampered with (edge polishing), I would this that this would be quite collectibe as a mint error.

Regards
Joe

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas