Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1865 Schutzenfests Medal

Question
Mr. Livshits, I had read on the internet that you believed only 10,000 of these coins were made and you explained the story of why they were created.  I have one including a letter from the lady who sent it many years ago.  I also read the how you pinpointed counterfiet and believe this coin is the real deal.  Please tell me what you think, what it may be worth, and who may want to purchase it as I am trying to help a friend get best value.  I would appreciate any and all of your opinion.  I have tried to upload the coin 3 times and for some reason this site is not allowing me so I will have someone help me after I hear again what you think it "might" be worth to the right buyer.

Answer
Hi Henry,
I can certainly assist you. If you are having trouble uploading pictures on this website, you can email me pictures of the coin directly at BetweenEarthnSky@yahoo.com
Any answers I give you with regards to the information you are seeking, without seeing clear pictures of the coin, would be pure conjecture.

Thanks for the question

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits