Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Sell A Coin Collection In Greenville, SC

Question
Any tips on how to find a good coin dealer in the upstate of South Carolina?

Answer
It really depends on what you are looking to sell.  If you just have a couple circulated silver coins that are common then there are any number of shops that could probably help you.  

If you have collectible coins that are considered rare and or have a gold content then I would advise checking out Greenville Coin Shop.  They work with the major coin grading services, so you could get your coin authenticated.  They also run regular coin and currency auctions.  

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Manning Garrett