Coin and Paper Money Collecting/coin or not ?

Are these coins because if not they are getting thrown in trash. Thank you

These aren't from my field so you'll have to ask someone with expertise in Oriental/Chinese coinage. The first one with a square center hole looks like a Chinese 'cash' coin or charm, but I don't know if it's genuine or a copy. The second one is unknown to me. In any case instead of throwing them away you could give them to a boy or girl and hopefully start a lifelong passion :)
Sorry for such small help!

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Bogdan C.

I can answer questions regarding certain Eastern European medieval coins, especially coins issued in Wallachia / Walachei/ Transalpina / Tara Romaneasca, Moldavia / Moldawien / Moldau / Moldova, Transylvania / Siebenbürgen / Transilvania for which I can usually make rough estimates of value based on past public sales. Medieval coinage of Serbia, Bulgaria, Hungary is also a field of interest but I usually can provide only identification, not evaluation, because of insufficient bibliography. Questions about coins of the Ottoman Empire and of the Golden Horde might get answer if you allow double of the usual time of 2 days. I cannot answer questions about medieval coins of Western European states or any Russian coins except Sadagura issues (1771-1774), nor questions about ancient or modern coins. NOTE: I will need to see at least a decent picture or a scan of any specific coin you ask about (with both sides, obverse and reverse). Please do not ask what a coin is worth without sending clear images of it along with your question.

Over 20 years of coin collecting as a hobby (ended, switching to study of other public and private collections), access to good numismatic libraries and various online and offline resources.

Member of Romanian Numismatic Society.

Cercetari Numismatice (Bucuresti)/ Numismatic Research (Bucharest).

Biochemistry graduate, History undergraduate.