Coin and Paper Money Collecting/coin values

Question
i have 3 coins i need some info on please, first i have a 1984 1000 peso coin its looks gold but unsure, its in very very fine condition up to about uncirculated but has been in circulation but is very fine, please tell what its worth and if it is gold. Also i have a large cent 1848 and a large cent 1849 both are in very fine condition no real wear can you tell me the value of these coins as well can not remember what mint mark they are locked in my safe deposit so i would have to retrive them. thank you for any help you can provide

Answer
The peso coin is probably from Mexico.  It is probably brass.  Pesos are exchanged at approximately 13 peso = $1
But I think it may be too old to exchange.  There is no collector value.

The large cents are common and sell for $10 on ebay.

Regards
Joe Hylas
Omega P.M.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas