Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Not sure if my coin is real no one has been able

Question
Coin
Coin  

Coin
Coin  
My aunt was digging and found this coin I attached front back photos of this coin it's a 1975 pavlvs vi pony maximvs and has a small stamp on the front that's all I know how can I tell if it's real or not? Thank you

Answer
Hi Patrick,
This is a souvenir medallion, one of many designs that were sold to tourists in Rome throughout most of the late 20th century. They are generally base metal alloy with silver wash. Some solid silver pieces were made also, which were stamped. I cannot make out the stamp on your piece from the picture, but the silver ones would have a symbol or letters (hallmark) and number (purity). If this is what you have on your piece then it's one of the solid silver ones and worth around $15 to $25 (auction versus retail). Non-silver ones are worth $5 to $10.
Thanks for the question! :)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits