Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Help in identifing coin

Question
Side 1
Side 1  

Side 2
Side 2  
I have a bronze or brass coin which is approximately 19mm in diameter and .8mm in thickness.  It is Arabic and has a five pointed star in a circle above Arabic script.  I haven't been able to find a date or value on the coin.  I have attached an image.  I would much appreciate it if you can point me in the right direction.

thank you for your help

Answer
Hi Al,
This is a bridge (toll) token from Istanbul, Turkey. These were in use from 1913 to 1930. It is fairly common and it's estimated that over 10 million of them were made. The face value is 20 para, and it is recorded to have been circulated as common currency as well. They are generally described as being used for the Galata bridge. Value is around $5.
Thanks for the question! =)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits