Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Coins swap

Question
Dear sir,
As a numismatic society, can we get any support from our new government to spread this good hobby to school children’s?
Also as collectors we are facing huge difficulties to swap our coins with other countries. Postal department not allow us to send coins over post. numismatic  society can  get any permission to send them over post? Because numismatic is one of the most Popular hobby over world collectors.

Answer
Very good Suggestion.  However someone needs to work on it and show leadership
to make it happen.

As a member of Sri Lanka Numismatic Society, you can get all the support that
SLNS can give. But unless someone works to make it happen, it wont.

In this case you need permission and work with the bureaucracy of the Central Bank,
Customs, and the Postal Dept.

With best regards

Kavan  

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dr Kavan Ratnatunga