Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Notifed when new coins are released

Question
Can you please let me know how I can be notified when the Central Bank decides to release new commemorative coins to the public? Is there a mailing list I need to be part of?

Thanks in advance!

Shehan

Answer
You can either look in http://www.cbsl.gov.lk/htm/english/02_prs/p_1.asp?yr=2015
or you can join the SLNS mailing list by sending E-mail to slns-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
which will have far more discussion posting than the new coin listings.

You should E-mail CBSL and ask them to create such an announcement list,
but they only post a notice on yhe day of release.

I do post all information I find out at home page of coins.lakdiva.org

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dr Kavan Ratnatunga