Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Venezuela Commemorative Coins

Question
Hi - I inherited a set of 18 coins if the Indian Chiefs of Venezuela that was given to my father when he worked in Venezuela for Chrysler for a few years.  I have attached pics.  They are marked Plata 100.  I have a "biography" of each of the chiefs.  I know they aren't negotiable, but I would like to sell them to someone who would appreciate them!

Answer
Hi Janet,
These are examples of a privately made series released by a Venezuelan bank as promotional items. They made both silver and gold versions in various sizes. Generally they bring around 25% above bullion value when sold as a set.
Thanks for the question! :)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits