Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Possible token? Also grading and value of Indian head penny

Question
Obverse of token thing
Obverse of token thing  

1906 Indian head and reverse of token thing
1906 Indian head and r  
I am very new to coin collecting and have found some interesting coins. This first coin I'm not sure really what it is a token of some sort I'm guessing. Do you have any idea what it is and where it came from? The second is a 1906 Indian head penny and I was hoping you could give me an approximate grade and value? I have grown an interest in collecting error coins and have decided to try and sell the rest on eBay. Do you have an idea on how much to sell wheat pennies for? I have around a pound and a half all dates are readable and of course conditions vary from coin to coin with the earliest being a 1911. Should I try and fill coin folders with them and sell them as partial sets? If so how much is reasonable? I'm sorry for all the questions. Any information/advice would be great!!

Answer
Tasyia:

Way too many questions. (1) Token is for gaming, i.e., worth a quarter, like "Chuck-E-Cheese". (2) Indian cent worth retail a $1, and I'd grade good. (3) Bulk wheat cents worth about two cents each, check eBay for earlier dates. Nothing later than 1940's worth much. There's lots of data available online for values and grading. (4) Up to you on which way to collect/offer for sale. Each has it's pluses and minuses. Your prices, of course, would be based on dates, mintmarks and grades. Impossible for me to tell you without knowing each grouping you would be offering.

See: http://www.numismedia.com/fmv/prices/lnccntmo/pricesgd.shtml

Hope I've helped.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Ronald Fern