Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Suisse franc

Question
I have come across,if I am correct, what appears to be a 1944 Suisse franc.  I am assuming that what is depicted on the front is a lady dressed in a toga holding a spear or staff in one of her hands a shield with cross in the other (at her foot).  The name Helvetia is underneath her feet.  She is surrounded by 22 stars.  On the reverse side is a wreath around the border with the numeral 1, the contraction Fr and the date of 1944 in the center.  The outside edge of the coin is serrated.  What other information might you tell me about this coin?

Answer
It is indeed a silver Swiss franc. The year 1944 is one of the more common dates with a mintage of over 6 million pieces. This design is one of the longest running series in numismatic history, having been used from 1875 to the present unchanged.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits