Coin and Paper Money Collecting/coin evaluation

1899 penny
1899 penny  

1899 penny
1899 penny  
I have an 1899 penny with queen victoria, is it of any value

This isn't in my expertise  but I will do my best to assist. As this is a UK and not other Dominion or jurisdiction you would expect to have a value of $5-25 depending on condition. Due to the wear but not undue wear I would expect this to be $12-15.
I used many online sites to determine value. Myself, I am a fraternal token specialist.
Hope that I have been able to help some.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Jim Pyke

I can assist with questions related to the Royal Black Knights, tokens and other regalia. Can further assist with questions related to the Loyal Orange Young Britons, Loyal Orange Association, Ladies Orange Benevolent Association of Canada and Loyal True Blues. .

At present I am the Dep Treas for the Prov'l Grand Black Chapter of Eastern Ontario and manage an archive of regalia that is used for historical and promotional purposes

Loyal Orange Young Briton Association Loyal Orange Association Royal Black Knights of Ireland--British America--Canada Loyal True Blue Association

Educational credentials in this field are attributed to long service of membership in the Royal Black Knights of British America

Named as the historian for the Grand Orange Lodge of Canada in recognition of personal efforts to preserve history through regalia.