Coin and Paper Money Collecting/coins

I find a 1993 margaret ll 20 kroner dronning gold coin and also bundesrepublik ddeutschland 1950 10 pfennig

The Danish 20 kroner is gold colored, but made of aluminum-bronze alloy. This year is hard to find and worth around $10 in perfect condition. Coins that are worn or damaged are worth $3 as legal tender. The German 10 pfennig is worth a couple dollars in excellent condition.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).