Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1883 kalakaua dollar

Question
Howzit,
I just got this silver dollar and i wanted to know if its real.
It doesnt get stuck to a magnet
It weighs 26.8 grams
It seems to be the correct size
But the obverse is not flipped. If you hold the coin head side up and spin it, with your index finger above the word king and your thumb below the date, the obverse is not upside-down.
Could i have an error coin or do i have a medallion?

Thanks
GK

P.S.  i tried to attach a picture but was unsuccesful.  It looks real and just like other cleaned coins i have seen online but the date is not as crisp of a strike like the others.  It looks "puffy".

Answer
What you describe are common signs of a replica. The puffy date means it was likely cast rather than struck. And of course the alignment of the two signs will not be the same on a genuine coin. The good news is that since the weight and size are correct, it may be a silver copy, so at least it will have some value in the silver.
Thanks for the question! :)

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits