Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Dime seen in "Strike it rich with pocket change"

Question
20150201_232744.jpg
20150201_232744.jpg  

20150201_233847.jpg
20150201_233847.jpg  
Hello. Im wondering the value of a dime such as the one seen in "strike it rich with pocket change"(1974 multiple die clash on obverse and reverse) I have one that appears to have been struck with the same dies. I apologize for the poor photos done with my phone. Thank you for your time volunteered here.

Answer
Well, the good news is you definitely have a clashed die dime -- the bad news is you're not going to get rich.

Similar clashed dimes are selling on eBay in the $3 to $8 range.  It's not a major error, so there's limited collector interest.  Still, it's not bad for 10 cents :)

Dan

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore