Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1888 0 MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR DOUBLED ARROWS VERY HIGH GRADE- DMPL RIGHT& HIGH O

Question
1888 O MORGAN DOLLAR
1888 O MORGAN DOLLAR  

1888 O MORGAN DOLLAR
1888 O MORGAN DOLLAR  
Please provide your professional advice on the above coin that I recently obtained. included is 2 pictures
Is it a DMPL type ? - After testing
Is it a high and to the right mint mark?
Is the arrows doubled?
Is the ear doubled?
From the pictures what grade and price?
In support of my claims please read the following info. 1888 0 MORGAN SILVER DOLLAR DOUBLED ARROWS VERY HIGH GRADE  - DMPL COIN, TILTED RIGHT HIGH  0 VARIETY. The coin appears to have deep mirror like fields and with the ruler test on white paper  I can see 6 inches in the field. I am not qualified to say for sure however due to the test results I am prepared to call it a DMPL coin

Answer
John,

Unfortunately, nothing stops a seller from incorrectly grading a coin.

Even grading services vary widely, as they seek more business from over-grading coins.

If you look at similar coins on Ebay, you should get some idea of it's value.

GP

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Gordon Petersen