Coin and Paper Money Collecting/two-faced quarter

how does a disabled vet find someone to validate/certify a quarter received from the bank that has the "tails-Eagle"on
both sides. There is no evidence of splitting two and glue them together. I read your answer to Brian re: his two headed coin.

Hi Robert,

Here's a good article on how these magician coins are made :

If, while using a magnifier, you still cannot find a seam on either face of the coin, and it passes the "ring" test, then you can check the ANA website for a coin dealer in your area, where you can take it to be looked at :
(you will probably have to create a free account before it will let you search)

I hope this helps,

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore

My strong familiarity with all U.S. Mint coins, extensive reference library, and close relationships with many other dealers allows me to identify just about any coin made in the USA. I receive regular updates to all the current price guides -- both wholesale & retail -- to provide accurate values. So, with a good description or pictures, I should be able to identify and value any U.S. coin you have.

I've been a coin dealer since the 1980's and a coin collector since the 1960's. I specialize in U.S. Silver Coins and have an active online website -- The Working Man's Rare Coins -- -- offering information and inventory in U.S. coins.

Organizations I belong to :
American Numismatic Association Member #187770
Michigan State Numismatic Society Member #8255
Florida United Numismatics Member #19710
Monroe Coin Club Treasurer
Lincoln Coin Club Board Member
WINS Member #14
CoinMasters Member #1814

Frequently Asked Questions :
I have created a Frequently Asked Questions page on my website, where you may be able to get an immediate answer to your question. You can find the page here :

BBA from Adrian College