Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Wilhelmina Koningin der nederlanden

Question
We purchase the above coin. It is a 10 cent piece with laurel leaves branches tied with a ribbon. Date is 1937
I am asking two questions 1 is how much is the coin worth?  The second is that I was led to believe that any old coin should not be cleaned. Is there any truth to that? Thank you for your time.

Answer
I believe that the coin you have is silver, however I do not know the condition.

As a silver piece, it is worth about $1 however, if it is in mint or proof condition, it could be worth more.

Also, do not clean coins, it ruins the value.

Regards
Joe

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas