Coin and Paper Money Collecting/coins

I have an 1945s missing TRUST in God We Trust and a 1975 no "s" dime are either of the coins worth anything

Hi Sandy,

Without seeing them, there's little I can say, other than, the missing TRUST is likely caused by being struck through grease, preventing the letters from forming, which is worth a couple dollars.  And the 1975 dime has to be a mirrored proof -- very unlikely -- to be worth anything -- just a regular 1975 dime with no S is common.  If you want to send me pictures of the 1975 dime, I'd be happy to take a look.

I hope this helps,

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore

My strong familiarity with all U.S. Mint coins, extensive reference library, and close relationships with many other dealers allows me to identify just about any coin made in the USA. I receive regular updates to all the current price guides -- both wholesale & retail -- to provide accurate values. So, with a good description or pictures, I should be able to identify and value any U.S. coin you have.

I've been a coin dealer since the 1980's and a coin collector since the 1960's. I specialize in U.S. Silver Coins and have an active online website -- The Working Man's Rare Coins -- -- offering information and inventory in U.S. coins.

Organizations I belong to :
American Numismatic Association Member #187770
Michigan State Numismatic Society Member #8255
Florida United Numismatics Member #19710
Monroe Coin Club Treasurer
Lincoln Coin Club Board Member
WINS Member #14
CoinMasters Member #1814

Frequently Asked Questions :
I have created a Frequently Asked Questions page on my website, where you may be able to get an immediate answer to your question. You can find the page here :

BBA from Adrian College