Coin and Paper Money Collecting/20 para value

hello sir,
i have different pieces of 20 para coins (year 1327-regnal year 6)
unfortunately they are pierced as they were used as ornaments in traditional costumes, could please tell me the average price for these coins.

thank you in advance/

Usually, unless the coin is very rare to begin with, when a coin is damaged in such a way, it is only worth the metal content.  I am not familiar with the 20 Para, if it isn't silver or gold, I would have to believe that the value is minimal.

Joe Hylas

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas

Numismatic professional with over 30 years experience can answer your questions about US coins, their values, how best to sell them and where to buy them. Interested in starting a collection? Find out which areas are undervalued and how to acquire those coins at the best price.

Ex-Head Precious Metals trader for Deak-Perera International with 42 offices worldwide. Industry experience since 1978. Has worked co-operatively with US Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, Austrian Mint, Chamber of Mines of South Africa, World Gold Council and Platinum Guild International. Professioanl numismatist specializing in US Coins. Always buying collections, will travel if size of collection warrants. Website: www.AllCoins.US

PCGS, NGC, Rotary

Physician's Money Digest

Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration

Paul Harris Fellow