Coin and Paper Money Collecting/2009A USA 100 Bill Error Note

Question
2009A USA 100 Bill Error Note
2009A USA 100 Bill Err  

2009A USA Bill Error Note
2009A USA Bill Error N  
Hello Dan How are ya?

I thought I show you my new find. Its looks like a USA mint error.The Ink matchs with the Bill.
It also made little minute impressions in the error itself.

Appreciate your advise on should I send to PCGS for grading etc.

Folks tell me that error of the 100 Bill of that year are impossible to find due to care in manufacturing etc.

God Bless
Beck
Lincoln cent Treasure Hunter

Answer
Hi Beck,

I don't know what that is on Franklin's nose, but it does appear that you have found an offset printing error.  It's a later state ink transfer, so it's probably only worth about $150 (maybe less because of the stuff on his nose), so it's probably not economical to send it to be graded.

Nice find!

Dan

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore