Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Belgium Léopold I, 5 Centimes

Question
Belgium, Léopold I, 5 Centimes
Belgium, Léopold I, 5  

Belgium, Léopold I, 5 Centimes
Belgium, Léopold I, 5  
Hello, i have a coin Belgium Léopold I, 5 Centimes 1834, it is unique, because one side is normal,but another side is upside down. Words is not well visible. So, I would like to know value of this coin.

Answer
Coins of this type are made where one side point in the opposite direction of the other. This is called "coin alignment". If you hold the coin and turn it over sideways, the other side will be upside-down. Some coins have "medal alignment", where both sides are in the same direction, but these coins were not made this way.
Thanks for the question.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits