Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Urimare Gold Coin

I wonder if you could give me any help on a coin that a friend found.
The coin is about the size of a US quarter and says Caciques De Venezuela around the top with a picture of a man/woman and URIMARE under the pic. The problem I'm having is every picture I can find that matches either doesn't show the back of the coin or has a different back from this coin. The back of this coin has an eagle with Caciques De Venezuela over it and Caracas under the eagle but no large arrows in it's talons.
I would appreciate any help you can offer having no idea how to find information on this, and maybe the value of it.
Thank you.

Sorry for the delay in answering your question.
Your medallion is part of a set made privately by a bank, featuring indigenous warriors who fought against the Spanish that arrived after Columbus. These pieces were made in different sizes in both gold and silver. It is 90% pure gold, or about 21 karat. If the piece does not have any damage or issues, it has a collectible market value of about 15% premium above gold melt value.
Thanks for the question.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).