Coin and Paper Money Collecting/mint bags of pennies

My Dad passed a few years ago.  He left several sealed mint bags of pennies as well as many obw rolls of pennies from the 60's and 70's.  Is here a market??

Hi Ernie,

There is a market but the value over face value is marginal.
MAYBE they are worth triple face value.
It may not be worth the time or effort to sell them, and ship them at this tine.
I suggest you pack them away for another 30/40 years for your kids.
Omega precious metals

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas

Numismatic professional with over 30 years experience can answer your questions about US coins, their values, how best to sell them and where to buy them. Interested in starting a collection? Find out which areas are undervalued and how to acquire those coins at the best price.

Ex-Head Precious Metals trader for Deak-Perera International with 42 offices worldwide. Industry experience since 1978. Has worked co-operatively with US Mint, Royal Canadian Mint, Austrian Mint, Chamber of Mines of South Africa, World Gold Council and Platinum Guild International. Professioanl numismatist specializing in US Coins. Always buying collections, will travel if size of collection warrants. Website: www.AllCoins.US

PCGS, NGC, Rotary

Physician's Money Digest

Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration

Paul Harris Fellow