Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1791 silver coin

Question
Can you send me photos of all the coins you know of the that were minted that year? Also is it a possibility that it might have been minted in England? Just asking cuz I had heard learned that many US coins minted during this time had been made in England, like the first coins with Washington on them, since he did not want his face on money during his life. So just asking bout it. On the tail side is a scene of farming I believe, only saw a photo on his phone for a moment. I believe the head side was a picture of Columbia. I might also have mistaken a second coin. I will double check with him. But the information you have told me is a great place to start. I will be happy to share what I've learned so far with hi!m. Thank you for your assistance.

Answer
Hey Seth,

The best thing you could do is to go to www.ebay.com and do a search for 1791 in the coin & currency section.  This will show you pictures of hundreds of coins.

From the sounds of it, there's a good chance it could be what's known as a Conder token.

Good luck!

Dan

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dan Moore