Coin and Paper Money Collecting/foreign money

Question
money
money  
money
money  
QUESTION: I have some foriegn currency from Japan and china with no date on them but I was wondering if u can tell me what they are worth if they are worth any thing at all

ANSWER: Hello Regina,

Thanks for your question. You were close on the country - this note is from Taiwan. The person pictured is Chiang Kai Shek. He was a former leader in China and he was President of Taiwan for 30 years.

That note is is very good condition but very common. The value would be about $3.00.

David McConaghy
New England Coin Exchange

here it is
here it is  

here it is
here it is  
QUESTION: Thank u I have a couple more bills I would like u to look at if u dont mind can u tell me how much they are worth

Answer
Hello Regina,

What you have here is a 100 yen note from Japan. This note was printed from 1946 to 1951. It is likely that this was brought back from Japan by a US Serviceman after WWII.

In this condition your note is worth about $5.

David McConaghy
New England Coin Exchange

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

David McConaghy