Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Found coin

Question
Coin
Coin  

Coin
Coin  
My dad had a very old coin in his stuff that I found when he passed.  It is very worn and very thin but can see a head in one side with the vague words ricus borussorum Rex
The other side, 6 einn reighs Thaler 1765 but the 1 looks funny almost like an anchor or something

Answer
Hi Danny,
The coin is a 1/6th thaler from the German State of Prussia. It is made of just over 50% purity silver. Despite the age, it's a fairly common coin, as are many others from the various German States around this time period. In this well used condition it's worth around $7-$8.
Thanks for the question.

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits