Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Ancient coin

Question
coin
coin  

coin
coin  
Bought this coin in Israel just at front of the church of the holy sepulcher!however i lost the paper with the coin info during my trip back home and dont really know what it is...can you please help me identify this coin? thanks

Answer
Hello,
Sorry I haven't got the notification about your question until today.
It looks to me like a (medieval not ancient) Islamic coin, with Arabic script (Mamluks or around that geographical area), but without a photo of the other side I can't make a better ID, sorry. You can try to upload a pic of the other side as well if you want.
Warm regards!

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Bogdan C.