Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Error notes

Question
front of 5
front of 5  

back of 5
back of 5  
I have 2 error notes that I am trying to identify value for, and would appreciate your expertise. The 1st one is a 1981 50 dollar bill that has the treasury seal (third print I think) printed on the back and not the front, with a misaligned plate stamp. It is uncirculated.  The 2nd one is a 1981a 5 dollar bill that has a lot wrong with it, the back is very lightly printed in the Lincoln memorial picture, it is very off center, it has a miscut with an extra section (fold over I think ) the seal and serial # are misaligned and the plate stamp is as well.  Thank you so very much in advance.

Answer
Hi Rae Ann,

I only got pictures for the $5.00 note.  Can you resend the pictures for the $50?  Errors are visual in nature so I'd need to see the images.

The $5.00 note is pretty cool... at first it appears to be a minor error with a third print over shift but the gutter fold adds interest for sure.

I think the value is something like 100 to 150.  

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Kind regards,

Greg Davis
http://www.AntiqueBanknotes.com

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Greg Davis