Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Error notes

front of 5
front of 5  

back of 5
back of 5  
I have 2 error notes that I am trying to identify value for, and would appreciate your expertise. The 1st one is a 1981 50 dollar bill that has the treasury seal (third print I think) printed on the back and not the front, with a misaligned plate stamp. It is uncirculated.  The 2nd one is a 1981a 5 dollar bill that has a lot wrong with it, the back is very lightly printed in the Lincoln memorial picture, it is very off center, it has a miscut with an extra section (fold over I think ) the seal and serial # are misaligned and the plate stamp is as well.  Thank you so very much in advance.

Hi Rae Ann,

I only got pictures for the $5.00 note.  Can you resend the pictures for the $50?  Errors are visual in nature so I'd need to see the images.

The $5.00 note is pretty cool... at first it appears to be a minor error with a third print over shift but the gutter fold adds interest for sure.

I think the value is something like 100 to 150.  

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Kind regards,

Greg Davis

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Greg Davis

US paper money is my hobby and passion.

Over 20 years collection, trading and dealing in US paper currency

Society of Paper Money Collectors

Bachelors, business major

Tens a week through my web site