Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Extremely rare 1997 d DDR penny

Question
1997 d penny DDR
1997 d penny DDR  

Number 2
Number 2  
What is the estimated value of my 1997 d penny with a DDR? It also has ribbed surfaces which I can't find any examples of. It is in very good condition so hopefully it's my lucky day. I believe it may also have the extra ear lobe but I have a hard time with that one. I will send you a picture. It's truly incredible. Thanks for your information and time.

Answer
Hi Bob,

I do not see a double die reverse.  If anything, I see a die shift.  For it to be a DDR, everything would be doubled, I just can't see it.

But, you can have it authenticated by PCGS or NGC.  If it is a DDR, it is quite rare and you would need to do the certification anyway to sell it if you want top dollar.

God Luck

Regards
Joe Hylas
Omega Precious Metals

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Joe Hylas