Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Coin Identification

Question
PAVLVS VI OBVERSE
PAVLVS VI OBVERSE  

PAVLVS VI REVERSE
PAVLVS VI REVERSE  
I have been searching all over the Internet today and can't find the identity of this coin/medal. The obverse shows and reads PAVLVS VI.PONTIFEX MAXIMVS. On the reverse, there is a picture of what looks to me as Vatican City. I can make out 900/1000, and S. PIETRVS. Could you please help to identify this for me, along with the metal content. Thank you.

Answer
It's a privately made (unofficial) medal commemorating Pope Paul VI. There were many various medals made in common metals, silver and gold. I cannot accurately make out the color of the medal in the photos, but 900/1000 is typically a gold purity mark (meaning 90% or roughly 22 karat gold). Silver pieces are generally 925 rather than 900. So basically, if it's gold colored with this mark, it's gold.
Value wise, such pieces generally have a retail value of 10%-15% above the melt value of the metal.
Thanks for the question

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits