Coin and Paper Money Collecting/old two dollar trade token

I have a silver two dollar trade token and I don't know what the value of the token here are the details of the coin on one side it has a man holding a pick axe while crouching down looking at some kind of ore or rock above the man it says the sudbury and district chamber of commerce and towards the man on the left hand side it says Tom Flanagan discoverer of nickel copper ore 1883 and below that it says regional municipality of sidbury good in trade may 15 to September 15 1979 and below all of that it says two dollar trade token on the other side in the middle of it there appears to be a flag and below the flag in very fine print it says regional flag adopted mat 10th 1918 and above the flag it says regional municipality of Sudbury and on the bottomof the token it says municipalite regionale de sudbury if you could help me I would very much appreciated thank you

It's a promotional token from Ontario, Canada. Such items were made locally here in the US as well, to promote tourism or specific events in cities, towns, counties, etc. Such items usually are not particularly valuable, up to around $5 or so but usually not more.
Thanks for the question

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dmitry Livshits

My specialty is world coins from the 18th to 20th centuries, primarily non-US foreign coins and related areas such as errors and exonumia (tokens, medals, etc.). I can answer questions relating to identification, grading, selling, preservation and evaluation of such items. In addition to catalog value, I can give you the practical market value and trends for specific types of coins. I will also take questions regarding counterfeits (both modern and antique) and on how to identify them. I am NOT knowledgeable in paper money/banknotes, ancient or "shipwreck" coins. Thank you.

Collector of world coins since early childhood. Access to a variety of auction records and reference material. You can also find me on Facebook.

A.S. in Psychology (2006), B.A. in Forensic Psychology (2008), M.A. in Forensic Psychology (2011).