Coin and Paper Money Collecting/1997 D Penny Blank on Tails Side

Question
Hi David I just have a quick question.I got this penny in change one day and my question is did they misprint the 1997 D Penny to where it blank on the tails side? Or did someone intentionally do this it is very smooth so I'm not sure.If you could please help me to determine it was a misprint I would appreciate it and if it is what is the value on something like this? Thank you for your time.Greg

Answer
Hi Greg,

I would love to answer this coin but I am at a disadvantage when I can not see the coin. If what you say is true it has a lot of value but I can not give you a concrete answer without seeing the coin. Please attach a clear high resolution photo of each side of the coin and I will be happy to determine what you have there.

David Mc

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

David McConaghy