Coin and Paper Money Collecting/Sri Lankan Banknotes

Question
Earlier Issue
Earlier Issue  

Old Issue
Old Issue  
Dear Sir,

I am a banknote enthusiast & a collector of banknotes from India.
I have a some collection of banknotes from across the world but only one from Sri Lanka.
Ever since I have seen Sri Lankan currency I am quite fascinated by it.
Specially the old bird series, its very beautiful.
I am interested in collection of banknotes from Sri Lanka.
I would be interested in procuring the sets of banknotes & can it be shipped to India? Is there any possible means for procuring banknotes of Sri Lanka in uncirculated condition.
I am attaching herewith the images of of Sri Lankan banknotes & the earlier issue which i would be interested.

Kindly advise.

Thanking You,

Sushil R.

Answer
I am a collector and not a dealer. I do not sell or trade in coins or Currency.
It also not legal to post Sri Lanka currency by Mail without Central Bank permission which is time consuming to get.

I suggest that you look at online sites such as eBay which has a wide variety of Sri Lankan currency notes for sale. If you do visit Sri Lanka any time please contact me and I can provide you with some contacts.  

Coin and Paper Money Collecting

Dr Kavan Ratnatunga